Bring Your Awareness Back To The Breath…Sep 06, 2012
“I’ve been meaning to e-mail you and tell you how much I enjoyed your class. It was absolutely wonderful and relaxing!” - D. Dornan
Restorative Yoga classes and workshops are offered to relax the body and soothe the mind. Here are some tips for any Restorative Yoga class:
- Please dress in comfortable, layered clothing to keep the body warm as you relax.
- Mats, eye pillows and blankets will be provided, though feel free to bring your own.
- Slow the activity of your mind as you rest cradled in postures for two hours of calm retreat, but try not to fall asleep! If you hear someone snoring, it might be you. Staying awake is part of the practice.
- Hover in that place of non-waking and non-sleeping to stimulate your body’s healing response in passive poses that will calm and refresh the mind.
- Please RSVP so that a station may be prepared for you.
All of my classes are taught in the Ananda style. Ananda Yoga can be made accessible to anyone willing to try, no matter health issues. No experience is necessary.
I look forward to seeing you very soon!
“Be steadfast in yoga, devotee. Perform your duty without attachment, remaining equal to success or failure. Such equanimity of mind is called Yoga.” - Paramhansa Yogananda
To stay connected, please subscribe to my newsletter!
Please check your email address to confirm your subscription. You can unsubscribe at any time.